Search results

1. Charlie Prime

Surviving Race-Based Group Conflicts

(Amalek's threads are messy, so I broke out this discussion into a new thread.) I see two errors Jerry: 1. The Elites’ race-based conflict is not an illusion. It is real, happening on the streets at this moment, and will only increase in severity after the coming economic collapse. 2...
  2. Charlie Prime

[Ed. note: this thread has been forked from: http://postflaviana.org/community/index.php?threads/paneuropean-union-salve-white-black-asian-mix-up-for-the-world-and-you-and-me.1641/page-2#post-4707 ] Indeed it is, but it also seems to be the best means of self-defense for groups of people...
  3. Charlie Prime

Caesar's Messiah Wikipedia project update

I cannot say as doing so would dox me. Sorry.
  4. Charlie Prime

Do you mean beg attackers to stop? I can't tell if you are serious, or just being flippant.
  5. Charlie Prime

I apologize for not being clear. By "My Martial Art" I mean the Art I represented, not one I created. Sorry. A decade ago when this occurred, I roughly estimate world-wide participants of the relative Arts as: Theirs 400,000; Ours 12,000. My Art did have a representative paragraph in the...
  6. Charlie Prime

Red Ice Radio: Lifetime Actors

Yes. Charlie Primero is my man for esoteric explorations. He allows me to freely posit questions and deconstruct ideas I'm learning about without having to worry about being wrong, foolish, or lost deep in some unconstuctive rabbit hole. Similar to a Limited Liability Corporation; All the...
  7. Charlie Prime

I fastidiously abided all rules and policies. Yes, the editors were devotees of a different, older form of martial arts from which mine evolved. Their contention was that my obscure, new (at that time) martial art was not a separate, distinct art, but instead just a bastardized, heretical...
  8. Charlie Prime

Greek & Roman Ruins of Palmyra, Syria

Here is a nice video of the ancient Greek and Roman ruins the Syrian Army liberated from Israel's Daesh mercenaries last week... I suspect there is some esoteric reason reason why the Freemasons and Kabbalists have their mercenaries blow up evidence of ancient civilizations, but I don't know it.
  9. Charlie Prime

I'm surprised you guys don't have an agreed-upon-beforehand outline. I've done audio interviews with podcasts and radio shows. I feel naked and do not like to 'freestyle' during interviews. I much prefer an outline! :) I really am surprised Henrik is able to be so smooth without them.
  10. Charlie Prime

Good on you Jerry. About 12 years ago I tried to make a Wikipedia entry for an obscure martial art in which I was an expert. The Editors refused to allow the entry. I fought them for months and then gave up. I was no match for their astounding skill at bureaucratic acrobatics and sophistry...
  11. Charlie Prime

Flavian Signature Verification project -- progress report

Could you please explain what this 'parsing' is? I'm not educated enough on this subject to even understand the first sentence of the abstract! :) "The distributional hypothesis of Harris (1954) states that properties of words can be captured based on their contexts. The consequences of this...
  12. Charlie Prime

It worked well for Jews. When confronted by German hostility in the 1930s, Jews the world over coalesced around their racial group to destroy Germans. Destroying Germany took precedence over the individual Jew's religion or atheism, their nationality, their political leanings, or their social...
  13. Charlie Prime

Henry VIII, England's Most Selfish King Ever

Humorous side note. The U.K.'s Telegraph calls Cromwell 'The ISIS of his Day'. :) http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/bbc/11361080/Thomas-Cromwell-was-the-Islamic-State-of-his-day.html I can see a crude parallel between Cromwell busting up churches for Henry's profit, and ISIS...
  14. Charlie Prime

EUSTACE MULLINS: DISINFO AGENT ?

This is why I do not enjoy the work of David Livingston. He is one of those "throw everything against the wall and see what sticks" researchers, which I dislike. They perform little to no original research and simply "re-mix" the work of others. It's low-end stuff, and tedious.
  15. Charlie Prime

Cool! I'm a Red Ice financial supporter. I've been a listener for about 10 years. Never miss an episode. What will be the topic of your interview?
  16. Charlie Prime

Henry VIII, England's Most Selfish King Ever

I watched this docu last night. It was light-weight and not terrible. I'd forgotten how much money Henry got from selling off the churches. Uber-Catholic E. Michael Jones says this destroyed society because peasants used those lands for free previously. I don't know if that's true.
  17. Charlie Prime

Microsoft A.I. Immediatey Begins Plotting to Exerminate Blacks & Jews

True. I.T. people tend to be more Fash. This A.I. project would have shown up on their radar first. If the Commies had gotten to Tay first, I don't think it would have been as funny. :)
  18. Charlie Prime

Just Saying Who's Trumping der Fuhrer?

That is disappointing. My elderly father intends to vote for Bernie. I thought the Bern was somewhat genuine. I don't tell my father about truths like 9/11 or the Trillions in National Debt because television is really the only enjoyable pastimes he still has.
  19. Charlie Prime

Microsoft A.I. Immediatey Begins Plotting to Exerminate Blacks & Jews

Here is a summary of the text and images this A.I. was tweeting after only a few hours. It's hilarious.
  20. Charlie Prime

Why No Podcast RSS Feed?

On your page http://postflaviana.org/podcasts/ Do you manually add each link to your .mp3 files? It looks like your Wordpress theme already has the RSS module installed (but just needs a free Podcasting plugin?)... <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><rss version="2.0"...