Search results

1. G

Are secret society members also religious extremists?

In his book Caesar's Messiah, Joseph Atwill showed that Christians have unknowingly been worshiping the head of the church (and state) instead of a divine being. This is the case because the Bible turned out to be Roman propaganda, so that "God" and "Jesus" refer specifically to mortal men...
  2. G

Secret Covenant of the Illuminati | ODD TV Version

The video summarizes how the secret society that controls the world comprises members of a club whose various sects and institutions are working together under a secret covenant or pact. And from my own estimates I would say there are about 500 million insiders vs. just under 7 billion hoi poloi.
  3. G

The Fall of the Cabal - parts 1-10

Describes Secret Societies, Q and QAnon for novices who aren't aware of their existence - with strong emphasis on dark arts and pedophilia!
  4. G

Please ID this secret society!

I don't think it's Skull and Bones?
  5. G

The WWI Conspiracy

What was World War One about? How did it start? Who won? And what did they win? Now, 100 years after those final shots rang out, these questions still puzzle historians and laymen alike. But as we shall see, this confusion is not a happenstance of history, but the wool that has been pulled over...
  6. G

2019 - 2045

I am barely at a preliminary level of my research, but here's what I've found out so far based on analysis of the clues planted by the elite within the media: *6/10/2021: there will be a "blackout" across the entire world (electricity cut off?), all personal data will be corrupted or entirely...
  7. G

Vatican Secret Societies - Jesuits and the New World Order

Probably the best documentary on the psychopathic ruling elite - none other than the Jesuits assisted by the Freemasons:
  8. G

Proof celebrities have sold their soul to the Devil

Another important video showing the most common way celebrities try to communicate to us that they are under control by a very sinister and satanic elite using psychological warfare: For fame and fortune all top celebrities have sold their soul to the devil only to regret it afterwards - not...
  9. G

9/11 Hidden in Hollywood

EVERY Hollywood movie featuring 9/11 before it happened!!! (over 100 movie clips; 3 hours and 20 minutes in total!) Here's part 1/31 on YouTube (the rest can also be sought there though some parts often get taken down): YouTube often has mirrors of each part too: Download complete 31...
  10. G

Jewish Holocaust planned before 1915

10 official newspaper articles predicting the Holocaust - decades before World War II - even before Hitler was in power: Six million Jews... Six million Jews... Six million Jews... Six million Jews... Six million Jews... Six million Jews... Six million Jews... Six million Jews... Six million Jews...
  11. G

Another conspiracy: Roulette cannot be beaten mathematically

The maths proof that roulette cannot be beaten is that the outcomes are: 1) Equally-likely and 2) Independent So after 1.5 years of intense research every day - and neglecting my Caesar's Messiah studies - I finally beat Roulette! So how do we beat it? Well, to cut a long story short... 1)...
  12. G

Everything is a Rich Man's Trick - one of the bet docus ever made.

Not sure if I've posted this before, but it's the best documentary hands down IMO regarding JFK and the events that preceded his assassination - namely World War II. However, the film-maker Francis Richard Conolly never reveals that that elite were working for the Vatican, but he quotes many...
  13. G

The Earth is a Sphere!! The Evidence is Here!

Apparently all astronauts and historical proponents of the spinning globe theory were all Freemasons? Any thoughts?
  14. G

Jesus Rise to Power

Oh! Caesar's Messiah fans, check out the first 5 minutes to this...
  15. G

Podcast: Jesuits; Rulers of Evil

Just started listening to this interview by 2 wall street guys, who worked in stock exchange and started their own companies, figured out the Jesuits are controlling the matrix above them:
  16. G

Titus: The Gorilla King

Age 33? Life full of drama and intrigue? Rise to power? Extraordinary reign? Steered his family group? Sounds a lot like Lord Jesus or Emperor Titus? :(
  17. G

How the Jesuits control the media

18. G

The Hidden History of Jesuits

This needs to be promoted to the top!
  19. G

Teasing out any remaining parallels in the Flavian Signature...

In mapping and decoding the Gospels with Josephus things get a little complicated when we get to the parallel "Storm Over Judea"; events that are contemporaneous with each other begin to be described over different parts of book 4 (during the 2nd half) that overlap in chronology, but at JW 4.605...
  20. G

The Flavian Signature - Outside of Jerusalem - On duty to keep watch until chosen

This parallel comes directly after "Monuments to lost men over lost wives" (JW 5.156-171 vs. Matt. 19:1-12) and "Sharp exit for rich priests entering the kingdom" (JW 5.222-247 vs. Matt. 19:13-30)