Search results

1. P

Oct. 20: Historicity of The Exodus

I always regret my posts after the fact. I don't want to impugn Joe Atwill, whose work I appreciate despite disagreeing with him about root causes. Likewise Ugo Bardi, on whose blog was posted, serendipitously, this very relevant quote from Tolstoy: "The combination of causes of phenomena is...
  2. P

Yes, I had noticed the bias. I've been playing fast and loose with pronouns,but generally mean 'Richard and Jerry' when using 'you'.
  3. P

Thanks, great to be here! I've read everything on your site, but am slow at getting to the podcasts. I did just listen to 'Secret Societies', and, in response to your lament about people's penchant for bashing on just one particular (and widely recognizable) group, would say that one of the...
  4. P

Great discussion! I submit that, at any time that anyone 'breaks the code', so to speak, and accurately predicts whatever may be planned (the next false flag, e.g.), the Psychos who run the Asylum will just switch to a different script. They always have that option, at any rate, since any...