Search results

1. M

Prequel Info?

This is a good article on "The Milner Group" and Cecil Rhodes "Secret Society" Academic historians dislike the concept that history is often made by groups of individuals plotting together in confidence, even though one obvious way to get big things done is to make plans with your friends and...
  2. M

Fascinating article

Yes! I read it as confirmation of Waldner. For me it raises the question of how to identify who and how many of these agents of the Elite are operating now.
  3. M

Fascinating article

It surprises me this provocative thesis has drawn no comment I think Jerry is to be commended for finding and translating it. Do you know if this is the Wolfgang Waldner who wrote it? https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolfgang_Waldner Mad1
  4. M

co2 not PU have to do with you? **** co2 sinks pu stinks one u can live without

While I may not have used the best word for my post I do feel a cyclical similarity in the despair of many people today compared to the early 70's when I attempted to abandon America. Then we were 15 years in Vietnam like we are currently approaching 15 years in the Great Middle East War, with...
  5. M

Gregory Bateson: research invitation

To be clear I was posting to the "Manufacturing the Deadheads" thread not to your specific request on Bateson. For me there were a number of revelations in the article perhaps the most interesting the Unabomber connection. I remember his brother's comments to the press at the time about Ted's...
  6. M

LSD? But, what about Marijuana?

I meant to also include what might be called "pot tourism" which has already begun, how long before every potential destination needs pot to compete?
  7. M

We have a historical model on how things may play out, Daniel Okrent's Last Call:The Rise and Fall of Prohibition connects a lot of dots. Myself I believe as the tax collection numbers come in from Washington and Colorado it will become irresistible to the rest of the States. This is America and...
  8. M

Gregory Bateson: research invitation

Some interesting history published at Counterpunch. Agency Shrinks & LSD: From Timothy Leary to the Unabomber A Psychedelic History of the CIA http://www.counterpunch.org/2015/04/24/a-psychedelic-history-of-the-cia/
  9. M

co2 not PU have to do with you? **** co2 sinks pu stinks one u can live without

My wife and I "escaped" the catharsis of 1960's America in 1971 and lived for a time in Fiji, the South Island of New Zealand and Tahiti. By 1975 we returned knowing at our core good or bad we were Americans, the ex-pat life has it's own set of difficulties.
  10. M

Only the uninitiated would ask such a question. We have an entire generation now we could study but I suspect they are afraid to. Over my lifetime as a babyboomer the potheads are in far better shape than just about anyone else, especially the heavy drinkers and hard drug users. Smoke Weed...
  11. M

JFK: What do we really know about that day in Dallas?

Reading JFK and the Unspeakable by James W. Douglass should convince anyone of the massive conspiracy going on that day in Dallas, but sadly it did not extend to faking his death, that was all too real. I will never forget it, I was a sophomore in high school in a Dallas suburb and it remains to...