Search results

1. R

The Dark Knight of the Soul

This video (audio actually) blends most all of the Postflaviana categories together. Also see: https://www.thehighersidechats.com/michael-wann-culture-creation-rituals-hijacking-reality-the-saturnian-scheme/ Culture creation, Donald Trump and the Celebrity Apprentice, Piers Morgan, William...
  2. R

Science of the Bard

The following is Alan Green's Bardcast #3 podcast, where he provides the foundational overview needed in his estimation before moving on to more advanced aspects. As such, I guess #3 is a good choice to post first here on this new thread, and rather than continuing on from The Case for De Vere...
  3. R

From Apollonius to Arthur?

I'm not sure if this is a good idea or not, but I've decided to create a new thread that spans from Apollonius of Tyana to (fictional) King Arthur via Saul/Paul/Josephus Flavius aka Joseph(us) of Arimathea and numerous related characters. As such, the first video below has Jacob Berman...
  4. R

The Fascbook Burning of the Library of Gooxandria

The following talk by James Corbett, to the AE911Truth Justice Rising conference on September 13, 2020, centers around the the comparison of the burning of the Library of Alexandria and what is happening currently with the main information platforms of the Internet, with such as 'shadow...
  5. R

The Planned Demolition of America?

In the years immediately after 9/11 I came to the conclusion that what was happening to America was the bringing down of America by its own elites. But why? The most likely scenario to me was that it was in the furtherance of the cause of Globalism. This meaning that the USA was but a disposable...
  6. R

The Caesarian Theology of American Policing

In the current context of our increasingly violent times, with American police ever escalating their divinely ordained violence in the service of love and peace, goaded on by the Liddle Imp-eror, we can see the impact of Romans 13 upon our supposedly secular police farces. (I say this with...
  7. R

Forces Occultes

In the following Robert Sepehr plays a short movie, Forces Occultes, produced in German occupied France in 1943. The movie is about a man, Pierre Avenel - a member of the French legislature, who is convinced despite some misgivings to join the Freemasons. The movie is provided with English...
  8. R

The Rich Carriage of Space Jesus?

To be released next month is Richard Carrier's new book, Jesus From Outer Space: What the Earliest Christians Really Believed about Christ. Obviously, Richard Carrier will have to discuss Space Jesus's rich carriage, i.e. the divine golden space ship. Right? No, it seems not. He's telling us...
  9. R

The Barbarian Christians

The following presentation is very good covering the various groups known pejoratively as Barbarians and/or Vandals. They were all 'unitarian' 'Christians', and as such, should we wonder about a possible foundational path from the 'Nazarenes' of Edessa, parallel to the Roman and Byzantine...
  10. R

From WEIRD Culture to Weird Science?

A new book proposes that what made Western Civilization rather unique was unwitting(?) created by seemingly arbitrary Roman Catholic restrictions on marriage, beyond merely eliminating polygamy that is. It is also interesting that this occurred at about the time that John Bartram asserts that...
  11. R

There's No Such Thing as a Free Trade

The following German DW docu discusses the problems with global Free Trade, which is usually rigged. It discusses how China and Germany have benefited handsomely as has Donald Trump, politically at least. It contrasts the problems of Free Trade with its opposite, heavy protectionist tariffs and...
  12. R

The Hamitic Hypothesis

I thought I had posted on the Hamitic Hypothesis before, but apparently naughty. As such, the following video is a TED Talk presentation by Michael Robinson which discusses a hypothesis (sometimes labeled a theory) by the journalist/explorer Henry Morton Stanley (of Dr. Livingstone fame) that...
  13. R

QAnon and John-John

OK, I was seriously hoping someone would have commented on this claimed 'double/double' "resurrection" on the Charles Pope thread, but no takers. This has become quite a thing with the Trump QAnon people...
  14. R

Why Beirut Go Boom

Kim Iverson presents her theory on the motivation for the Beirut explosion -- to further sabotage the Chinese Silk Road initiative. The employment of Chinese fireworks as an intermediate source of ignition is typical of this kind of Mad Magazine - Spy vs. Spy chicanery. The timing of this and...
  15. R

The Third Industrial Revolution

Jeremy Rifkin lays out his case for the next Industrial Revolution, underway right now. This addresses issues of climate change, labor utilization, 5G, generational cultural transformation of worldview and behaviors, etc.. Near the end he discusses how developing countries will make rapid...
  16. R

The Two Gospels of Mark

A recent book, The Two Gospels of Mark by Danila Oder, proposes that gMark began life as a play financed by Flavia Domitilla, whom we (and Christians) believe was either a nascent Christian or a Chrestian (per Bartram - more likely IMO). Oder believes that the play's principle audience would...
  17. R

Who is America?

Showtime has released a full episode of Sacha Baron Cohen's Who is America? comedy series. This is a series of clips with SBC pretending to be other characters while interviewing and/or punking real people who don't know they're being punked. The targets are mostly right wing pols, but there are...
  18. R

The Israel Project, WW III, and Human Shepherding

At Postflaviana we have advanced a sociological model of "human shepherding" which we've termed the Shepherds, Sheepdogs, and Sheep Model (SSSM) to help explain how Western Civilization, at least, has unfolded. It is not controversial that Judaism and Christianity, at least, overtly employ the...
  19. R

South Koreans Literally Fleeing From Too Much Capitalism

While in the last decades American business has stripped away employee perks and demanded ever more hours, the South Korean businesses and government are ironically putting yet lazy American capitalists to shame. And as a result, lazy South Koreans are paying big bucks to flee South Korea's...
  20. R

The Case of the Fresh Fillet and Crispy Sprats

Part 1 For some time I have mentioned Juvenal's Satire IV as Domitian's Big Fish Story. It's possible that I may have been too hasty in making this about Domitian, yet an important meeting was held at his summer villa, which now belongs to the papacy. I should have done this some time ago, but...