Search results

1. C

The Corruption of Science by Modern Philosophy

Uh oh. Looks like "they've" been following you again. Don't tell Richard, it will go straight to his head... https://amp.businessinsider.com/quantum-entanglement-einstein-first-picture-2019-7
  2. C

Part 1, the Futurist Apocalypse is Now

I mean who needs one beast (let alone two) when you have plenty of American Christians who are already happy to explain how these people "got what they deserved for trying to cross our border?"
  3. C

Part 1, the Futurist Apocalypse is Now

I think the important point here is that our cult-ure of elite enrichment at the expense of the common man is destined to Drag On until that same common man can be induced to question his own Christian faith at least to the point of not sending his social security checks to millionaire...
  4. C

Globalist Warming Denial & the Green New Deal

If "they" say the climate is changing dangerously the opposite must be true. Of course some post Flavians have used the same rationale to argue that the earth is flat so... Personally I accept pascale's wager on climate change. If the theory is false and we acct like it's true then we'll have...
  5. C

Just Saying Who's Trumping der Fuhrer?

Of course I guess you could argue that Trump won and Gore lost regardless of what you're "supposed" to do. Yay America.
  6. C

And you're definitely not supposed to take the meeting at Trump tower with a Russian agent in the hopes of getting dirt on Hillary then act like you've done nothing wrong because it didn't pan out. Thats the point where you call the FBI instead of going on TV to "joke" about Russian hackers...
  7. C

Yeah, that probably could have been worded better. Point being when shadowy actors try to influence the election, even anonymously, in your favor, and without asking anything in return YOU'RE supposed to report that to the FBI. Not sweep it under the rug until it's unearthed by an independent...
  8. C

"At the time" we didn't know Trump had already been approached by Russian operatives, now we do. Isn't that the sort of thing the FBI should find out from the Trump campaign? Not an independent investigation?
  9. C

Eschatology of the Third and Fourth Reichs

Oh that is hilarious. Of course Jordan Peterson would draw exactly the wrong conclusion from his analogy. No, Jordan, plenty of professors, tenured professors are speaking out AGAINST TRUMP. What the fuck are YOU doing, Jordan?
  10. C

Hitler England & USA. His puppet master, then Who killed the jew?

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Russia split up Germany with "the west" after the war with Stalin himself continuing to rule the Empire until his death of natural causes in 1953? Sure Russia lost 26 million troops but, I think, the point is that Stalin never viewed those people as anything...
  11. C

The Original American Confederation and the Constitutional Counterrevolution

Holy shit, thank you! This crystallizes so much I've been thinking about lately.
  12. C

Thank you, Jerry

Hmm, this could be an interesting pretext to start testing elites for "dragon's blood" or whatnot... http://www.liberalmountain.com/us-politics/ted-cruz-was-just-asked-to-take-a-dna-test-to-prove-hes-human-details
  13. C

Loren Byron Hough, RIP

Damn, sad news. I didn't always understand what he was getting at but these forums will be poorer for his absence. Quite an interesting character.
  14. C

This is my feeling too at this point but they've already got all the power, why bother fucking with us? Is it just fun?
  15. C

Yeah, this Stormy Daniels stuff is bonkers. Apparently he wants to kill all sharks. But this? C'mon... “Dude, what’s up with that?” and he laughed and he said, “You know, everybody wants to give me a makeover and I’ve been offered all this money and all these free treatments.” And I was like...
  16. C

Pope; Jerusalem to be World Capital

And, oh yeah, the popular acronym for this sect happens to spell out the name of the virgin in the sky who just a couple months ago "gave birth" to Jupiter. Obama actually tried to prevent this coincidence by consistently calling them "ISIL."
  17. C

Pope; Jerusalem to be World Capital

That happened later, on 9/11. Of course the Pope didn't become world leader. And Christianity, Judaism, and Islam certainly didn't unite. If anything Judaism and Christianity united (even though I'm always hearing about how "no Jews died in 9/11" and such) against Islam, at least one apocalyptic...
  18. C

Addendums to 9/11 blog post

Thank you for creating this small haven on the internet where members actually try to understand and follow evidence before forming opinions on it. Increasingly rare these days. Not to get too sappy but I've been on Facebook a lot lately where people don't even bother reading what you've said...
  19. C

Addendums to 9/11 blog post

This is what it says at the link. Of course, I suppose, any viewing party could have just moved up to the 24th floor... "On September 11, 2001, Barry Jennings, Deputy Director of the Emergency Services Department of the New York City Housing Authority and Michael Hess, New York City’s...