Search results

1. Lloyd Miller

QAnon and John-John

Yes, I prefer the multiple faction view of the ruling class / conspiracy(ies) as well. As soon as many people see one conspiracy they assume there is only one. I guess it is possible the top conspirators manipulate the rest or try to. . .
  2. Lloyd Miller

QAnon and John-John

The real Corporate Elites determine who is in the DEEP STATE through their Foundations (Rockefeller, Gates, Carnegie, etc.). The Great Foundations though their patronage determine who is qualified, etc. Also, only financially or sexually compromised individuals are allowed in DEEP STATE...
  3. Lloyd Miller

QAnon and John-John

He could be a total fake like Nixon. You will recall that Nixon did all manner of things only someone "on the right" could get away with at the time: opening to China, continuing the Great Society. . . I forget the rest.
  4. Lloyd Miller

QAnon and John-John

Didn't he wait until Ivanka turned 18 before he started expressing serious interest? In general, I have the impression he likes his women fully developed. He made absurd statements to that effect on Howard Stern show bragging about sex, basically saying he'd go after her if she wasn't his...
  5. Lloyd Miller

QAnon and John-John

I didn't say I think the pedo adrenochrome Pizzagate stuff is debunked. I think Blackmail primarily about sex is how the world is ruled. Stanley Kubrick gave us the heads up on that as did many others. Most of the public takes this pedo stuff with a grain of salt unless there are prosecutions...
  6. Lloyd Miller

QAnon and John-John

Of course, the charges of sex abuse and pedophilia against the DEMs from Q would tend to defame DEMs, if believed but, the opposite is probably the case. There is a long history of "debunked" charges of pedophiles in high places which probably discredits these charges, especially when no...
  7. Lloyd Miller

That was swell, now I have to beat it

Has anyone mentioned the phrase "AND ALL" that Holden used constantly? I'm pushing 75 and have very seldom, if ever, heard that phrase.
  8. Lloyd Miller

Rudy Giuliani in 'Borat Subsequent Moviefilm'

Maybe didn't realize Borat hated him and was trying to destroy him?
  9. Lloyd Miller

That was swell, now I have to beat it

I'd better beat it means "I'd better masturbate."
  10. Lloyd Miller

What's up with Jay Dyer?

I too like to read Jay's reviews, but his underlying philosophy seems to be Plato as a pro-genitor of Christianity. See his discussion of Plato.
  11. Lloyd Miller

Qui Bono? Who Benefits?

Islamic countries already dominate the UN. Western Civilization, since WWII, has shown itself incompatible with World Government. Thus, the Internationalist Elite turns to Islam, a time proven system of World Tyranny. After the Mongols converted to Islam, the largest ever Empire was brought...
  12. Lloyd Miller

Racism, Cultural Degradation, and Misplaced Paranoia Article Thread

Let us be blunt. Borders can only be defended by FORCE and VIOLENCE. Walls are talked about because moderns have lost the taste for violent self-defense of the Nation under "world government" propaganda from the Internationalist elite. "Illegals" stop crossing when they realize the border...
  13. Lloyd Miller

No, Obama just changed the definition of deportation. He redefined illegal border crossers turned back at the border deportees.
  14. Lloyd Miller

Fascinating article

Very interesting article. Put together for me hints and partial narratives regarding the phoniness of Marxism to be found in "extreme right" conspiracy theories promulgated by the John Birch Society and, more importantly, Dr. Emanuel Josephson. Josephson, in particular, coined the term...
  15. Lloyd Miller

The article too often confuses Trump with some of his more militant supporters. For instance, Trump wanting to end porous borders is not anti-Multicultural as some militant supporters might wish, but an attempt to make the American welfare state prosperous for all Americans. Race nationalists...
  16. Lloyd Miller

EUSTACE MULLINS: DISINFO AGENT ?

I used to correspond with Mullins before he died. The main event of his life was his relationship with Ezra Pound after Pound was confined to the mental hospital by the Federal Government. Mullins was quite simply an anti-Semite with little or no regard for the truth. The ownership of the FED...
  17. Lloyd Miller

'Deadly Deception the Proof That Sex And HIV Absolutely Do Not Cause AIDS'.

Yeah, I will continue a cautious approach to sexual activity. However, at my age, the issue seldom arises!
  18. Lloyd Miller

'Deadly Deception the Proof That Sex And HIV Absolutely Do Not Cause AIDS'.

Hmmmm! I remember a lot of people dying before AZT was invented. Also, it seems that people now live a very long time on AIDs treatment. Is Dr. Wilner still around?
  19. Lloyd Miller

Dr. Wood

I don't know either, but that is the point. We don't have to know what type of weapon might have been used to understand there is an unsolved problem at hand. Yes, a beam is a narrow stream of propagating energy. The other field phenomena postulated are far more subtle and, you are right...
  20. Lloyd Miller

Dr. Wood

She said Star Wars "Beam" Weapons and Star Wars "Directed Energy" Weapons! Energy beams are a possibility, but directed energy is very general and may have nothing to do with beams--2 different concepts. Directed energy can be by induction or subtle wave interference, field phenomena, or other...