Search results

1. C

The Corruption of Science by Modern Philosophy

Very funny, Jerry! :cool::D But what you present below is the common misperception served up by Einsteinians, including the "clone pervert" himself! My patent has nothing to do with Herbert's. His required some kind of magical cloning of photons, so is not the same as quantum entanglement...
  2. C

Weaponizing Sex'n'Drugs'n'Rock&Roll????

I am heading to Sydney today and will return only on the 12th June. I do not have internet access there - so my non-replies in the meantime are not to be taken to mean that I have abandoned you!:) Yours faithfully Claude
  3. C

Dear Jerry, I had copied your words before you put in the strike through and 'deburgerizing', so I remove it in the post below. Your honesty and integrity really impress me here on such a vexatious issue. **** We need to delineate what Cultural Marxism (a leftist movement) consists of, quite...
  4. C

Where I write about the equivalence between hydrodynamics laws and Schrodinger's equation, you say: Lerner sidelines GR but still works with SR, impairing his understanding of the nature of light and therefore of his own experimental work in plasma-based nuclear fission-fusion involving reacting...
  5. C

I've delayed replying here due to the difficulty of trying to keep the reply comprehensible. The largest density??? I think you mean the "least" density as the larger the volume we consider, the lower is the density of matter. This is an infinite process without an end in either direction...
  6. C

I'm stunned! To me this is proof, Jerry... ...that important and influential people (e.g. hopeful and actual Wikipedia editors) are reading Postflaviana! Yours faithfully Claude PS: Perhaps too I should indicate why Gramsci is often mistakenly lumped with the Frankfurt School as a "Cultural...
  7. C

March 28: 'Jews' as a Scapegoat Class

It can't be D since the interviewer is clearly not stoned. C is a mere evasion but would calm the monotheist beast. B is the answer one might expect if one felt threatened and manipulated without knowing why :eek:. A however is the unchallenging answer for people to get along in our complex...
  8. C

You make a tough argument there in order to deny the existence of anything called 'cultural Marxism' - and by using two competent characters long familiar to me from RT (Russian Television) Note however that the Nazis called it "cultural Bolshevism", a narrower term specifically referring to...
  9. C

I learnt that at a Georgist meeting - to my great surprise about 5 years ago, just before I'd heard of CM and Docherty & McGregor's work on WW`. The property charges are meant to be governed by auction sales, regions with high auctions - indicating higher-priced land would then be charged higher...
  10. C

Atwill, Carotta and other scholars

Very cogent observations Tony... ...and for the record the Mandaean Gnostics claim that John the Baptist lived to age 64, so there seems to be a deep connection there, as the Slavonic version of Josephus Wars has John the Baptist confronting Herod the Great who died in 4 BCE!!!!! You are quite...
  11. C

Elon Musk, Space Fraud?

Presuming it is not a con it is but a very sad story indeed... ...since if real trouble broke out in the spacecraft (e.g. a fire) and they had to call back to Earth for detailed assistance in fighting this complicated emergency, light signals could take 20 mins each way, hence by the time...
  12. C

March 28: 'Jews' as a Scapegoat Class

Dear Miss Kitty, I was absolutely amazed, flabbergasted even, at the video you posted about Yuri Bezmenov, which you prefaced with the following phrase. As an Australian I suspect this comment - and thus your later post quoted below - does not necessarily include me, though I suppose I suffer...
  13. C

Atwill, Carotta and other scholars

Greetings, Tony. I note that you are reading Barbara Thiering, who is an Australian like myself. Her work did not help me to understand the history behind Christianity, but it is certainly stimulating in introducing the various characters in a novel way. The various writers have to be...
  14. C

I hope you won't think the world reducible to ONE binary opposition ...as in the first words here, but this is just me extrapolating unreasonably. :) That is true, since human personality is multilayered and multifaceted - and cannot be explained by the simple 'electrochemical model' of human...
  15. C

Both! Yes indeed I was unable to go further but the interruption to my "twin towers of thought" was due to having to think about Kevin-11, i.e. the Culture of Critique book, which I only found out about from listening to a Joe "Powers & Principalities" episode where he mentioned that it was...
  16. C

Very interesting material - but I always beware De Vere given his Aleistercrowleyphilia. I have been able to work this out, but realized only more recently, by examining the Rg Veda, that there were originally three castes: Sudras, Vaisyas and Kshatriyas. The Brahmins came later by discarding...
  17. C

The three, eros, hedonism and debauchery can become a sequence in some, indeed many people - happily not in too many people, and you, Jerry are presumably free of it as you could rightly distinguish them so clearly. For me it has always been a struggle, but my personal experience is that I was...
  18. C

Yes, you are completely right and I apologize unreservedly to you, but especially to apologize to other readers and participants as I do not want to influence them negatively, Miss Kitty in particular. Yours faithfully Claude
  19. C

So let me put it simply. The new theoretical framework is actually a development of the older of one Galileo - all motion is relative. To support this there is the Lambert-Charlier Hierarchical Cosmology which teaches that every larger volumes of space in the infinite universe have...
  20. C

None other than George Orwell pre-empted my interpretation of Marcuse's Eros and Civilization. While Joe rightly saw its disastrous debasing effects on culture, he attributes it merely to the Freemason-inspired degradation of humanity via secret societies and their activities in order...