Search results

1. J

Just Saying Who's Trumping der Fuhrer?

Speaking of going back to our original state: America in Chains [by James LaFond] tracks the evolution of servitude in America and presents such uncomfortable facts as: "The English rarely referred to America as the “colonies” but as the “plantations.” Plantations were envisioned as places...
  2. J

Coronavirus epidemic news

Contemplating Jerry's insightful critiques, I've looked for counter-point to the House of Numbers YT videos and found this hard-hitting one. The HoN guy appears to have made it too easy, so this could be inside-baseball, another "flame-war" constructed to daze-and-confuse. It's an interesting...
  3. J

We wouldn't want to leave Guy McPherson's speculations out of the mix, right? King of the World, indeed, wielding an atmospheric blow-dryer, moving from country to country, like some Don Quixote on steroids. He's coming out with a line of Tommy Bahama shirts that have Qualuudes sewn into the...
  4. J

There is much to learn from those on-the-front-lines at the time as well, such as Dr. Kohnlein in Germany. It gives one a sense of how mistaken people can be; how difficult it is to recognize and admit it; and then make the turn away from prior ignorance. Some obviously choose the route of...
  5. J

This was widely discussed at the time, in various alternative magazines available at a few locations, like the original Border's Book Store in Ann Arbor. It could have been pre-internet controlled-opposition, covering for something else. But if that were the case, then there is a 'something...
  6. J

https://thedoctorwithin.com/blog/2020/03/10/newsletter-march-2020/ Corona Virus: Why and How it will soon vanish I'd like to get a doctor in our neck of the woods to do the same experiment he describes regarding verification of any testing actually occurring in Santa Clara County in the Bay...
  7. J

Jerry - it's been a long and winding road regarding viruses and I'm really not convinced that what researchers say they are documenting is actually proof of their thesis. The following 1998 address to the 12th World AIDS Conference in Geneva, by Eleni Papadopoulos gives some sense of what I've...
  8. J

A Bing-search of "Aspirin and Spanish Flu" brings an interesting angle into view. Karen Starko contends that Aspirin is well-known to deplete Vitamin C and mess with oxygen metabolism in some way. Is 5-G the new Aspirin?
  9. J

The SpaceBuster guy has a Bitchute channel. After watching the series of his that you linked on the Catastrophism thread, this one looked interesting. Ozone Saunas anyone? Pretty sure he references the Military Games in Wuhan as well. https://www.bitchute.com/video/mWcUoESRO0c5/
  10. J

Part 1, the Futurist Apocalypse is Now

There’s nothing in the book index for drumlins, but here’s their position on Ice Age theories. In Chapter 12: An Icy Chimera – they cover the basics of 8 categories of explanations including Geophysical Theories, Land-Water Changes, Glaciological Theories, Atmospheric Changes, Meteorological...
  11. J

Fintan is a bit of a jester, no doubt, but I think he may address some of your criticisms in this one. If you can find fault in his decoding the numbers, and how they represent panic-mongering in the media, I'm open to thinking about what he's missing. I ran across him years ago when he started...
  12. J

There is a possible scenario where the celestial body that Allan and Delair call Phaeton, did such extensive damage to Earth, after obliterating Tiamat, that all of our attempts at reconstructing what’s what are stymied by the complexity of the damage. Theirs is essentially a Golden Age, then...
  13. J

Regenerative Farming, a Savory Science that Saves our Whoppers?

https://www.whiteoakpastures.com/ Will Harris made the transition and is rebuilding the town he grew up in, Bluffton, Georgia.
  14. J

A one-percent rate of death per total infected in such a controlled setting seems pretty low. Is there any way to compare to Wuhan? https://www.oftwominds.com/blogmar20/China-crises3-20.html One has to wonder at the natural processes that check abnormal human behavior.
  15. J

Our local hospital was doing triage two weeks ago when my mother-in-law and I did two round-trips over three days. They were so packed with respiratory illness they used emergency rooms for overnight stays, but only for those needing IV-drips. They had a positive on one of her blood-cultures so...
  16. J

Picture Alfred E Neumann in a Yeshiva with a Playboy Magazine inside his holy book
  17. J

Fintan Dunne adds a bit of perspective. Richard >>> "The attendees at these transmission vector events are mostly older white people, among those most at risk of dying. Maybe this is Chief Squawattle's means to get Social Security and Medicare costs under long term control?" Yeah, according...
  18. J

Hexane527's timeline is further out. You might find his logic and historical grasp intriguing. http://world-war-3-explained.blogspot.com/2019/02/does-israel-project-really-serve-to.html
  19. J

maybe Ken over at redefininggod dot com can help :)
  20. J

Globalist Warming Denial & the Green New Deal

Hi Jerry - haven't had time to read the whole thread but if you haven't run across the work of Sabino Cortez and his Serengeti Grazing work you might find this interesting. His brother was a neighbor back when we lived south of Austin, TX and I got to meet him at a family gathering. I was an old...