Rome Venice London USA and now China to be the bull dog for the rich families who rule

Discussion in 'Politics' started by lorenhough, Dec 21, 2017.

1. lorenhough

lorenhough Well-Known Member

2. lorenhough

The take over of China by the boys who are trillion ares and take down billion ares king Governments skull and bones salves sugar that kills ya, drugs brave new world
    How did we get there? Watch this

Last edited: Dec 30, 2017
  3. lorenhough

In my old back yard buffet works for the big boys
    Backed by the hidden hand inside trading fewer fewer corporations with the board member ruling for the rulers

4. lorenhough

5. lorenhough

see it to believe no more nations just cities
    In the brave new world with only 500 million people is the plan

6. Jerry Russell

Jerry Russell Administrator Staff Member

If there's any plan to reduce world population, this video doesn't know anything about it. The conversation is about China's plans to accommodate 130 million people in one giant super-metropolis surrounding Beijing, with metropolitan areas linked by high speed trains and fed water by giant canals fed from the Yangtze river.

7. lorenhough

8. Jerry Russell

Jerry Russell Administrator Staff Member

I've combined three recent threads about China.

China's new submarine (purchased from Germany) is said to be almost as good as a nuclear submarine in terms of range and underwater stealth. But the bottom line is, it's still a conventionally powered sub. I think this suggests the headline in the video "Germany Helps China surpasses US, russia and ..." is misleading: China hasn't surpassed, or even equalled, the US and Russian nuclear subs.

The Roman, Venetian, British and US elites have been predominantly Caucasian Indo-Europeans with a suspicious smattering of red-heads. China has been subject to subversion by Western elites, such as the Opium wars, as well as influence such as Chairman Mao's Yale education. But that doesn't mean that China's government and people have been already completely subjugated to Western control. On the contrary, the entire Anglo-American geopolitical strategy of the past 100 years has been dedicated to surrounding and crippling the Eurasian heartland, which is to say Russia and China.

Corbett's approach to China seems confused to me. On the one hand, he wants to see it as a partner in the New World Order, which means the conflict between East and West is kabuki theater. On the other hand, he sees a war situation analogous to WWI with China in the role of Germany; of course, during two world wars, Germany wound up subjugated and brought firmly into the Anglo-American sphere of influence.

I'm not saying it's impossible that China could emerge victorious in the ongoing competition. But if it does, shouldn't this be seen as a major defeat for the Western elite "New World Order" system? I don't expect to see Nordic or red-haired white folks emerging as the major beneficiaries of any prospective Chinese emergence as a predominant world power.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2017
  9. lorenhough

I am saying the London made USA it's bull dog to fight for it and tax it and now China has been taken over by London to be the new world policemen in the future as it is the new place where all things are made.
    USA is going down hill as the English empire did..the big boys want it that way as I see it..

10. lorenhough

11. lorenhough

China slow take over with France Russia etc.
    USA will do all they can take keep Germany and Russia apart
    Is Russia China out of control or the under the hinden hand ?