Jan 25: European refugee crisis

Discussion in 'Any podcast' started by Jerry Russell, Jan 25, 2016.

1. Jerry Russell

Jerry Russell Administrator Staff Member

2. lorenhough

lorenhough Well-Known Member

3. MKsurvivin

MKsurvivin Member

the theme of arranging selective mass slaughter of humans seems to be a common thread running through human history,with "progressive" evolution of ever more meaningful propagandistic basis...ie it is amazing how inane dub dub one was....and how much more meaningful the good war dub dub two ....became when the proper history was written.and rewritten not to mention the movies..oh well...

4. MKsurvivin

MKsurvivin Member

it is curious how the potential for mass slaughter of human beings is always in the "background", on the table so to speak, even though 80+% of a nations population may want peace..and of course not even visualize mass slaughter.......to stay out of world wars...and curious to look at the history of mass slaughter, and how it has evolved, kill ratio wise...as the evolution of modern technology always seems to make the techno naive populations extremely "unlucky", kill ratio wise..

i wonder whether the nature of this "unluck" is also one of the driving darker energies of technological development....

5. lorenhough

6. lorenhough

Last edited: Jun 19, 2016
  7. lorenhough

wow I just found this and it blow my mind beyond my imagination Poor England under sedge from the big Plans of one eu one world wow see alex jones on the streets of England first hand view of what it menas to be 'OVERRUN' WITH CRIMINAL REFUGEES ..LH

just the friest 7 min
    just the first Part show the above

Published on May 12, 2016
    On this Thursday, May 12 edition of the Alex Jones Show, we welcome Mike Norris and Gary Heavin in studio to discuss their new patriot film Amerigeddon out now in theaters!

easy to see why England would out of the eu

next redice talks about 'OVERRUN' WITH CRIMINAL REFUGEES https://redice.tv/red-ice-radio/brexit-the-eu-will-destroy-britain-and-the-european-people

Last edited: Jul 1, 2016
  8. lorenhough

9. lorenhough