Georgia guide stone new revaluations

Discussion in 'Any podcast' started by lorenhough, Nov 25, 2017.

1. lorenhough

lorenhough Well-Known Member

2. Jerry Russell

Jerry Russell Administrator Staff Member

The you-tube video posted above, includes an excerpt of a 2015 documentary "Dark Clouds over Elberton".

https://www.amazon.com/Dark-Clouds-Over-Elberton-Guidestones/dp/B01HFO77PY/

The documentary runs for 2 hours, and is denounced by many Amazon reviewers as long and boring. One viewer said the story could have been told in 10 minutes.

Spoiler alert!! The documentary is summarized at this blog post by Van Smith:

http://vanshardware.com/2015/09/part-1-iowa-white-supremacist-behind-the-georgia-guidestones/

A recently released documentary reveals that R.C. Christian, a pseudonym for the man who provided the designs and funding for the controversial Georgia Guidestones monument, was Herbert Hinie Kersten, a doctor from Fort Dodge, Iowa. Kersten appears to have expressed support for David Duke, former Grand Wizard of the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, in a letter written to the South Florida Sun Sentinel. William Sayles Doan, an author and Fort Dodge historian, claims on camera that Kersten was an outspoken racist who voiced plans to create a measurement to definitively prove that whites – and in particular Northern Europeans – were the world’s superior race.

Kersten was aided by his friend, Robert Merryman, publisher of the Ft. Dodge Messenger. Merryman is known to have arranged the publication of Common Sense Renewed, a book intended to explain the purpose of the Georgia Guidestones.

[....]

The extensive eugenic measures outlined in Common Sense Renewed may reflect the involvement of William Shockley, the Nobel Prize-winning physicist who co-invented the transistor. Shockley also became known for his claims that blacks are genetically inferior to whites. He espoused financial rewards to encourage voluntary sterilization for people having sub-100 IQs.

According to Doan, Kersten was proud of his friendship with Shockley.

[....]

My involvement with the documentary

In early 2010, I was involved with the development of the documentary, Dark Clouds over Elberton, a Chris Pinto production made with the assistance of Mike Bennett, the podcaster behind the “End Times” focused FutureQuake program. In addition to being filmed in numerous scenes, I also provided Pinto with my research and I arranged his interview with Wyatt C. Martin, the key figure in uncovering the identity of R.C. Christian. However, within a few days I withdrew from the project after witnessing unethical and disrespectful behavior from both Pinto and Bennett. Most importantly, Pinto and Bennett boastfully exploited Wyatt Martin’s trust – and ridiculed the man in the process — in order to covertly obtain R.C. Christian’s address in Ft. Dodge, Iowa.

[....]

A Rosicrucian Connection

[....]

The documentary briefly shows a Rosicrucian document uncovered in Coggins Industries that might describe a time capsule purportedly buried at the Georgia Guidestones site.

3. Jerry Russell

Elsewhere at his blog, Van Smith connects the Guidestones to the Burj Khalifa, and an Islamic end time prophecy of the Mahdi.

http://vanshardware.com/2011/02/a-georgia-guidestones-update/

The most obvious way to encode the height of the Burj Khalifa is by combining the proportions of the three component groups. I did this as follows:

Capstone: 1 + 4 + 6 = 11
    Center “Gnomen” stone: 1 + 2 + 10 = 13
    Each Guidestone: 1 + 4 + 10 = 15, but there are four Guidestones so taking this into account: 1 + 4 + 10 + 4 = 19

Oddly enough, the three derived numbers are all prime. Multiplying them together, I got:

11 x 13 x 19 = 2,717

I initially derived this number in November, 2009, and all sources at that time claimed the height of the Burj Dubai was only 2,684 feet. Most damningly, the 2010 Guinness Book of World Records, which we purchased in late November, also listed the tower’s height at 2,684 feet, some ten meters short of the number I derived.

Because any encoded numerological message had to be “hidden in plain sight” for it to have any meaning, I resolved myself at that time to the fact that the height of the Burj Dubai was not encoded into the Georgia Guidestones and that any connection between that strange monument and the Burj Dubai was tenuous.

However, on January 4, 2010, Sheik Mohammed had a surprise for the world: the actual height of the tower, renamed on that day as the “Burj Khalifa” in honor of the sheik who bailed out Dubai from bankruptcy only a few days earlier, was not 2,684 feet as had been widely believed, but was actually 2,717 feet, the exact value I had derived from the Georgia Guidestones over a month earlier!

Moreover, 11, 13 and 19 are the prime factors of 2,717, a very special set of numbers that simply constitute another way of writing “2,717.”

Combined with the two other connections to the Burj Khalifa mentioned earlier, there is no doubt that the Georgia Guidestones was designed with specific numerological links pointing directly to the Burj Khalifa. Again, those three links are as follows:

1. The capstone points to the unexpected death of Dubai’s Emir, Sheik Maktoum, on January 4, 2006.
    2. The Guidestones contain the encoded date, January 4, 2010, the completion date of the Burj Khalifa.
    3. The exact height of the Burj Khalifa, 2,717 feet, is encoded in an obvious fashion within the proportions of the Georgia Guidestone components.

The now indisputable connection between the two enigmatic structures provided me with motivation to understand their symbolic meaning along with the intentions of the powerful people who built them.

http://vanshardware.com/2011/09/the-georgia-guidestones-the-mahdi-world-war-iii-and-comet-elenin/

I have discovered that the monument’s true purpose is to welcome the arrival of the Mahdi, the great Islamic conqueror prophesied to deliver justice across an unjust world. The Burj Khalifa, which I have irrefutably linked to the Georgia Guidestones, alludes to the global caliphate which the Mahdi is foretold to establish (the word “Khalifa” means “caliphate”). The Caliphate is intended to be a global government ruled by the Mahdi under Islamic law.

However, for the occult puppet-masters pulling his strings, World War III must be waged in order for the Mahdi to ascend to his global throne, with the ultimate resolution being the destruction of the West: the United States, Great Britain, Israel and their closest allies must be toppled, with billions of human lives extinguished.

4. Richard Stanley

Richard Stanley Administrator

The following link contains a pdf of the original tome, Common Sense Renewed, published (for the insiders?) about the project. Is it cover propaganda or .... ?

http://vanshardware.com/2014/03/geo...-common-sense-renewed-available-for-download/

I've recently watched some Rosicrucian history documentaries and one 2 hour presentation to the public (see below). The latter about Rosicrucian theology and their concept of "self-initiation" via learning (of their concepts). If one reads much into such as the Rosicrucians, they claim to have mastered some amazing powers, some of which are being evoked by such claims for quantum physics today. It is claimed that they can only put their efforts towards the good of humanity. Is it presentation cover propaganda or .... ?

There does indeed seem to be some overlap, at least, with the Freemasons, the Jesuits, and the Bavarian Illuminati (of the Jesuit Weishaupt).

About 25 years ago, at the tail end of a business trip, I stopped at the San Jose (CA) Rosicrucian complex and toured their impressive museum -- almost totally focused on ancient Egypt. And from which the presentation that I watched recently seems to concur that the Rosicrucian's esoteric theology derives from Egypt and such, as claimed by others as for such as The Corpus Hermeticum.

5. lorenhough

InscriptionsEdit

Was at a meeting of big boys. Wth world bank university green movements
    Who had a speaker who said we will have 500 million people.
    Was the plan
    To keep the world safe for ever, from to many people.
    50 million in USA
    50 m. In EU
    50 m
    China in Africa Russia South America
    Etc. total 500 million people under one world governing body and currency . In mega smart city states.
    With English as one world language
    And earth based one world religion .

A message consisting of a set of ten guidelines or principles is engraved on the Georgia Guidestones[8] in eight different languages, one language on each face of the four large upright stones. Moving clockwise around the structure from due north, these languages are: English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese, and Russian.

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
    2. Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
    3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
    4. Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
    5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
    6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
    7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
    8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
    9. Truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
    10. Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.
    Pics and when were what who why how GG stones. His-story ..
    http://postflaviana.org/community/i...l-guest-loren-hough-georgia-guidestones.1150/

1st guest on, joes podcast with Jerry on the Georgia guidstones.

http://postflaviana.org/wp-content/...ociety-Revlead-with-Joe-Atwill-2015-04-13.mp3

Georgia Guidestones - Wikipedia
    https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Georgia...

The Georgia Guidestones is a granite monument erected in 1980 in Elbert County, Georgia, in the United States. A set of 10 guidelines is inscribed on the structure in eight modern languages, and a shorter message ...
    Elberton, Georgia
    Stonehenge replica

Elbert County, Georgia

[​IMG]
    The stones defaced with polyurethane paint and graffiti
    In June 1979, a man using the pseudonym Robert C. Christian approached the Elberton Granite Finishing Company on behalf of "a small group of loyal Americans", and commissioned the structure. Christian explained that the stones would function as a compass, calendar and clock, and should be capable of withstanding catastrophic events. Joe Fendley of Elberton Granite assumed that Christian was "a nut" and attempted to discourage him by giving a quote several times higher than any project the company had taken, explaining that the guidestones would require additional tools and consultants. Christian accepted the quote.[2] When arranging payment, Christian explained that he represented a group which had been planning the guidestones for 20 years, and which intended to remain anonymous.[2]

Christian delivered a scale model of the guidestones and ten pages of specifications.[2] The five-acre[2] land was apparently purchased by Christian on October 1, 1979,[3][4][non-primary source needed] from farm owner Wayne Mullinex.[2] Mullinex and his children were given lifetime cattle grazing rights on the guidestones site.[2] The monument was unveiled on March 22, 1980, before an audience variously described as 100[5] or 400 people.[2] Christian later transferred ownership of the land and the guidestones to Elbert County.[2]

In 2008, the stones were defaced with polyurethane paint and graffiti with slogans such as "Death to the new world order".[6] Wiredmagazine called the defacement "the first serious act of vandalism in the guidestones' history".[2] In September 2014, an employee of the Elbert County maintenance department contacted the FBI when the stones were vandalized with graffiti including the phrase "I Am Isis, goddess of love".[7]. The big boys is talking to us as they are the. Vandals why would the big boy wired post that .. Was it the 1st act ?

Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
  6. Jerry Russell

Did the speaker say what scenario would lead to such a population reduction? Some people have an ethical objection to any discussion of population. But during my lifetime, the world population has gone from 3 billion to 7 billion, and I don't see how it can keep growing at such an exponential rate without eventually leading to a crisis.

Paul Ehrlich's formula that the impact of humanity on nature is proportional to (population * affluence * technology) seems inescapable to me. The level of average affluence is already pretty low, and technology can only improve to a limited extent. I tend to think that the 'climate change' problem is over-rated, and perhaps is a contrived wedge issue. But there are many other symptoms indicating that human activities are pressing against natural limits: deforestation, extinction of species, loss of topsoil and desertification, peak oil and natural resource depletion, to name a few.

7. lorenhough

Now
    They say that there was no problem as people are now having less children and that population would peak at 10 billion then go down to 500 million. ( how do they know this? O ya there making it happen.

I child per family lie China wth a gun to your head.

I was all for it! Had no children. Only to find out they are killing people off to lower the population not for money but for control, with wars, loss of bees over fishing . Gmo. Vaccines nuke plants etc etc.
    and it would be a brave new world of total control .. That's the problem ...not the number ..

No family, no freedom. Loving your salve master and turning the other check.

Like this https://www.healthnutnews.com/80th-doctor-dead-holistic-prominent-and-outspoken/

Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
  8. Jerry Russell

Yes, I agree that the 'brave new world' is the problem.

The linked website has stories about 80 holistic doctors died or killed in mysterious circumstances. Very scary, and reminiscent of the Clinton death toll, and the hazards of being a JFK assassination witness.

9. lorenhough

Yes the brave new world is the problem being put in slowly by the richest people on the earth. (You can run but you can't hide)
    All to be done by the next 100 years the 21st century of change.
    Wolves in sheep skins
    We must stay wild
    Free
    Down pressed people wake up!

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
  10. Jerry Russell

Loren has posted an episode of a Vinny Eastwood show. Here's an interesting analysis of Vinny Eastwood.

http://johnnycirucci.com/wolf-in-sheepdogs-clothing-vinny-eastwood/

Quote:

Eastwood was briefly in attendance at the University of Otago, New Zealand, (2004), where he studied Film & Media, Sociology and World History.. Otago is affiliated with New Zealand’s premier institution for consecrating Roman Catholic priests: Holy Cross College and Seminary.

[....]

It was clear that Vinny wanted to establish himself as the Alex Jones of New Zealand and that’s where he crossed paths with M J Santell, better known as Mitch Santell.

Mitchell Santell is a capital formation and start up capital expert. He is a radio syndication and a media branding expert. He also has worked for Fortune 500 companies including Wells Fargo Bank, U.S. Leasing, Pitney Bowes Credit Corporation and Xerox Learning Systems. He leased/Financed over 43 million in capital medical equipment between 1984 and 1992. After leaving “Corporate America” Mitchell Santell started raising capital for start up companies. Over the past 11 years Mr. Santell has successfully raised start up capital for over 80+ companies. Each fund raising has been in the 250K to 2.5 Million-dollar range.

Mitchell Santell is a third generation native of California whose family began in the motion picture industry in the 1920s and to this day are remembered as industry leaders. Santell’s grandfather and great-uncle were a directing team for 40 years directed and produced over 50 motion pictures for 20th Century Fox, Universal, Paramount, MGM, RKO and Warner Brothers. ~ Movie Capital Limited

Santell is the owner of the Vinny Eastwood show, not Vinny Eastwood.

A JohnnyCirucci.com special investigator has even verified that Vinny’s home is also owned by Santell, who lives in the United States with his wife and four children.

The subject matter of his show frequently takes critically important topics such as how the Jesuits rule the world from behind the scenes and then discredits them by combining the same show with talk of “aliens” and “Area 51”.

[....]

Vinny does, however, have access to all the best alternative community personalities (each with their own special brand of truth mixed with disinformation) such as Donald Marshall on dreams and cloning, David Icke on Reptilians, Max Igan on the IMF and Karen Hudes on the World Bank. disinfo agent Karen Hudes, the list goes on. He has also interviewed the flat Earth spokesman Eric Dubay who purposefully discredits his own work with talk of a “hollow Earth” and never missing an opportunity to blame Jews for all civilization’s woes (a key Roman tactic of distraction).

11. Jerry Russell

While Cirucci's observations of Vinny Eastwood are accurate as far as I know, I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that Eastwood is insincere or a "lifetime actor", or that his positions are intentionally designed to discredit himself or his views.

Cirucci himself seems to be some sort of evangelical protestant Christian, and also another flat-earth proponent. So he's as self-discrediting as anyone can be.

12. Richard Stanley

Now Jerry, who in the world would posit some position -- and then immediately discredit their own argument? And then, someone else rags on the first person - who also proceeds to discredit what he just said advancing even crazier nonsense.

Or does this mean that the world really is flat AND hollow? :eek:

Seriously, this really is some amazing counter-propaganda efforts.

13. lorenhough

I asked joe atwill about Vinny, I said Vinny wants us to laugh about the big boys killing us off.
    Etc.
    Joe said he didn't know if Vinny was dirty ..

In 300 Years, There Are Only 300 Japanese Left...

[​IMG]
    by Tyler Durden
    Dec 5, 2017

The world’s third largest economy has an aging and shrinking population and will simply disappear. The low fertility is not unique to Japan. The same problem besets Taiwan, China and Korea as well as the United States and Europe. In the West the establishment has opted for population replacement.

Japan’s plight is shared by all developed countries in Asia and Europe. The world likes to portrait Japan as a case on its own, and economists and politicians prefer to ignore demographic reality. Europe is trying to solve the problem by importing Third World people. It is a weird reversed colonization experiment. What an irony! The French elites were not able to rule over the Algerians in Algiers, now they are trying to manage the Algerian population in Paris. There is no reason to believe the outcome will be much different. China will join the club of shrinking population countries between 2025 and 2030.

The developed countries have to be prepared for a Japanese scenario on a global scale. And one should be warned, the Keynesian theory, the Modern Money Theory or the Austrian school of economic thought will not have a solution for the current economic state of affairs.
    Countries like the UK, France and Sweden see a population growth only thanks to mass migration from Africa and Central Asia. The US replenished its dwindling population stock with migrants from Mexico to such an extent that in some counties Spanish is now the language of the majority.

After the Second World War Japan experienced the post-war baby boom. In 1948 a law was passed, most probably serving American interests, enabling easy access to abortion. At that time the fertility rate (average number of children born to a woman over her lifetime) was more or less stable – about 2.1 – which is the level needed to maintain population. However, in 1973 it started to decline rapidly and in 2005 it reached the lowest value of 1.26; in the same year the number of deaths has been higher than the number of births. Nowadays it stands at about 1.46.

The statistics are devastating: every hour Japan’s population is dropping by about 51 people.

What is the reason for this phenomenon? The answer is simple: lack of children. The Japanese society focused on production of goods rather than the production of offspring.

The Japanese are accustomed to living a comfortable life and all too often they choose a career over a family. Marriages are concluded later and fewer. 1 in 4 men and 1 in 7 women remain unmarried at age 50 (not including divorcees and widows or widowers). There is no equilibrium between public and private life. Japanese work overtime and do night shifts, socialize with professional colleagues and go on business trips. Many young people have temporary and part-time jobs without social benefits and with a low salary, so they say they cannot afford children. The employers do not support mothers. Employment with mothers and pregnant women is often discontinued. Because of insufficient daycare for children and lack of kindergartens 70% of women who have their first child stop working for at least 10 years. Costs of child raising are high. Even older people (and they are the big part of the Japanese society) are not well-disposed to children who disturb them with their noisy behaviour. There are cases where the playgrounds, playing fields or other facilities for children have been removed for this reason. The problems in western societies are similar. Women are encouraged to have a professional carrier, which enlarges workforce and productivity. On the other hand the declining and aging population translates into a drop in workforce and less consumption and the resultant slowdown of economic growth and a smaller GDP. If the nation’s total tax revenues decrease, there is little money to pay for the maintenance of the infrastructure. The demand for health care will be bigger and it will lead to its increasing costs. The real-estate market, the traditional driver of credit creation, will collapse. There will be more and more abandoned buildings and empty places. The number of unoccupied dwellings has increased from 0.43 % in 1948 to almost 15% in 2017. Rural areas are the first to become empty. In 20 years the area of abandoned land is likely to reach the size of Austria.

From here see charts etc. http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-05/300-years-there-are-only-300-japanese-left

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
  14. lorenhough

Interview 1079 – Michael Bennett Solves The Georgia Guidestones Mystery
    Corbett • 08/24/2015 • 15 Comments
    Audio Player

Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed

[​IMG]
    Dr. J. Michael Bennett is the associate producer and primary researcher behind the remarkable new documentary film, “Dark Clouds Over Elberton: The True Story of the Georgia Guidestones.” Combining new interviews with some of the key people involved in the guidestones construction with never-before-seen evidence and good old gumshoe detective work, the documentary reveals the identity of the guidestones’ pseudonymous creator, “R.C. Christian,” and in the process uncovers dark connections to the racist, Malthusian pseudoscience of eugenics.

SHOW NOTES:
    Dark Clouds Over Elberton: The True Story of the Georgia Guidestones

Dark Clouds Over Elberton (Trailer)

Joe Atwill talks about the GG stones many times over the years as he thinks it is a clear understanding of what the big boys are thinking..

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
  15. lorenhough

2014 the cube is set in the corner, of the gg stones
    Why 2014?
    Maybe ?
    The Passover symbolizes the fulfillment of the Abrahamic Covenant. The nation of Israel was born on the first Passover, crossed the Red Sea, and later crossed the Jordan and conquered the Promised Land. The enemies of Israel were destroyed just as Egypt was destroyed. However, before that occurred, the apostates in Israel were destroyed by the Sin Leading to Death (Jude 5).

The Passover also symbolizes the Second Advent when Israel will be delivered and the world will be destroyed.

The number, 14, means 'pass over' because the Passover was celebrated on the 14th day of the first month. Thus, inherent in the meaning of the number, 14, is a gap, or barrier, of separation that divides those who are delivered from those who are doomed. This is the syncretism of push-pull in which the opposites of push and pull combine for maximum effect. The saved are blessed and the lost are cursed. The good get better, and the bad get worse. Freedom allows both success and failure.

[paste:font size="4"]
    [​IMG]
    The Chart for New Year's 2014 is a graphic symbol of the Second Advent as foretold by the Passover. It contains a Bucket, a Grand Cross, and a Stellium in Sagittarius. The Bucket focuses all the planets on one side of the Chart on a single planet on the opposite side of the Chart. The focus of the Bucket is the Almighty God Planet in Gemini, for the Marriage Feast of the Lamb at the Second Advent as foretold by the Passover (Matt 25:10; Lk 12:37; Rev 19:9). The Grand Cross symbolizes the intense suffering of the destruction of the world at the Second Advent (Rev 19:13, 15, 19-21).
    The Stellium of four planets, including the Sun and Moon, in Sagittarius symbolizes the great War of Armageddon. The Sun symbolizes the angelic army (Lk 2:9, 13), and the Moon symbolizes the Church (Rev 19:14), both of which will return with Christ at the Second Advent.

The New Moon on New Year's day symbolizes the lack of response of the Right Woman for the Right Man corresponding to the apostasy of the Church. This symbolizes the darkness of the Fall, the demonization of Marriage before the Flood, and the lawlessness in the Great Tribulation prior to the Second Advent.

[paste:font size="4"]Jn 1:29). The Jewish Passover has been superseded by Jesus Christ, who is the Passover of the Church.
    The term, passover, applies to passing or crossing over and to sparing or clemency. Hurdles in life must be overcome. Streams must be forded. Gulfs must be crossed. And transitions must be made. The old must be left behind to pass over into the new, as in the New Year. The Christian must leave the old life with its sin behind and transition into the New Spiritual life in Christ Jesus. He must advance to the high ground and cross over into the new paradigm of Spiritual Maturity. And he must continue to the new paradigm of Spiritual Rapport. The ultimate passovers are passing over from death to life and the Resurrection, when the physical body will be transformed into the Spiritual body.

The year 2014 will be full of passovers. There will be the extrapolation of division in which blessing is extended on the one hand while cursing is compounded on the other. The blessing of Abraham will be extended to Israel and the destruction of the world to Egypt and its partners in the Arab holocaust. The concept is expressed in the anthropopathism, "Just as it stands written, "Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated" (Rom 9:13). Of course, only believers in Jesus Christ are true Israel and the descendants of Abraham (Rom 9:6-7). Blessing in the Church Age comes through the Church, which is the friend of Israel. Satan has worked overtime to isolate Israel, but now it has backfired, and God is demonstrating the concept of the Passover with deliverance of Israel and destruction of the world.

Every day of 2014 will be an opportunity to choose Life.

Deuteronomy 30:19
    I call to witness against you today Heaven and Earth. I have set before you Life and death, the blessing and the curse. Therefore, choose Life in order that you may live, you and your descendants,Heaven and Earth represent the choices of passing over or remaining behind. Choosing Life begins by passing over at Salvation and continues with every positive decision to obey God in the New Spiritual Life in Christ Jesus. Choosing death is the default of living in spiritual death, rejecting Salvation, falling into reversionism, refusing to Rebound, and dying the Sin Leading to Death.

16. Jerry Russell

Loren's extended quote about spiritual and biblical analysis of 2014 and the number 14 comes from the website "Bible Doctrine News" published by Larry Wood. Here is his bio:

http://biblenews1.com/aboutus.htm

We are a Home Church on the east coast of Florida, USA. I am Larry Wood, the local pastor and author of the web site. As members of the Body of Christ in Client Nation USA, we have established a command post in the region of Zebulun. Our combat is spiritual, against the unseen enemy, however. Since east is the Spiritual side, it should not be surprising that we deal with air and space issues including the weather and space travel. All Christians are members of the same Body of Christ, but not all have the same Spiritual gifts or production. Through publishing our insights, trials, and sufferings, we hope to communicate to other true disciples of our Lord Jesus Christ both in the USA and around the world about current events from divine viewpoint. ......

I spent 6 years in the Florida Highway Patrol and 25 years with NASA as an Electrical and Computer Engineer before retiring in 1997 to dedicate myself full time to the ministry of the Word of God.

17. Jerry Russell

The graph in this article shows Japanese population having declined from a peak of about 127 million in the year 2000, to about 126 million today. So the loss of population so far amounts to less than 1% in 17 years. This is very significant, representing a reversal of the exponential growth trend that has been in place worldwide since the industrial revolution.

As I discuss above, I feel it's a good thing if the population growth trend is slowed or even gradually reversed. The reasons given in the article for the reversal are a mix of more and less problematic factors. An emphasis on "production of goods" might mean that the same number of people, or even a smaller amount of people, can still have a disproportionate and unsustainable impact on the environment. But much of the article is describing high costs of having children, which seems to be a result of removing expensive social subsidies for families. Given a less encouraging environment, the Japanese are simply choosing to put less energy into family formation and childrearing.

The article discusses how a similar trend is in place among affluent people in Europe and the US. Again, I say it's a good thing that this is the overall trend. But the means are not always so benign: drug wars, "cultural degradation" promoted by the elites, and so forth.

The article extrapolates current trends to claim that the Japanese people will virtually disappear in 300 years. There's no reason to expect such a socially flexible trend to persist for 300 years. But if it does, the extrapolation should be based on percentage declines. That is, according to the graph, the population will decline about 50% over the next 75 years. If the population continues to be cut in half every 75 years for the next 300, the result would be a 16-fold reduction. That is, from the current 126 million, to about 8 million.

This is the same general order of magnitude reduction as called for by the Georgia Guidestones. And it would be accomplished without anyone being killed prematurely at all! No wars, no famine, no genocide; but just consistently below-replacement fertility of ~1.5 children per woman, sustained over about 12 generations.

I was curious about this. How can high real estate valuations be maintained in the face of such a situation? And, why so many empty houses if the population has just recently started to decline? I traced the information to its source, here:

https://qz.com/1112368/abandoned-land-in-japan-will-be-the-size-of-austria-by-2040/

Which explains what seems to be a cultural situation which seems pretty incomprehensible compared to what Americans are accustomed to. The Japanese prefer to buy new houses, and live in them their entire lives. The old houses are abandoned as untouchable "ghost houses" after their owners die.

18. Richard Stanley

Not being that conversant with the GG, what is the significance of the Bible analysis? I remember that Loren recently brought up the business of the 12 tribes being relatable to the signs of the zodiac, and below this Wood guy has some rather 'creative' Christian astrology. At least he doesn't deny such, but rather seems to take it to an extreme excess.

http://biblenews1.com/astrology/astrology.html

Paradoxically, people naturally tend to produce fewer offspring once they become more affluent, unless they are Mormon or traditionalist Catholics, that is. And from that the infant mortality rate goes down, which generally comes along with greater affluence.
    http://postflaviana.org/community/index.php?threads/the-population-bomb.1643/

19. lorenhough

Joe says there in a hurry and they are killing us off faster and faster.
    Book "the age of reason"by Robert Christian pdf the book by the man be hind the gg stones
    http://www.euroastra.info/files/Common Sense Renewed (1986) - r_christian--georgianguidestones.pdf

20. lorenhough

Joe says there in a hurry and they are killing us off faster and faster.
    Book "the age of reason" in pdf by Robert Christian

I am the originator of the Georgia Guidestones and the sole author of its inscriptions. I have had the assistance of a number of other American citizens in bringing the monument into

being. We have no mysterious purpose or ulterior motives. We seek common sense pathways to a peaceful world, without bias for particular creeds or philosophies. Yet our message is in some areas controversial. I have chosen to remain anonymous in order to avoid debate and contention. Our guides must stand on their own merits.

Stonehenge and other vestiges of ancient thought arouse our curiosity but carry no message for human guidance. The Guide- stones have been erected to convey certain ideas across time to others. We hope that these silent stones and their inscriptions will merit a degree of approval and acceptance down the cen- turies, and by their silent persistence hasten in small ways the dawning of an age of reason.

Two interested citizens of Elberton, Georgia, have been in- strumental in bringing this project to completion. They are not sponsors, but have given invaluable assistance. They have served without compensation through motives of public service, even though they may not necessarily agree with the author in all his beliefs. Mr. Wyatt Martin, who has an interest in Georgia's history, served as the project's fiscal agent. He assisted in selecting a site for the monument that would pro- vide public access while remaining within budgetary limits. He enlisted community support for a small public park as a site for

the monument.

M r . Joe Fendley, presently the mayor of Elberton, quarried the massive stones, engraved on them our message, and erected them on the site about eight miles north of Elberton.

monument has been named the Georgia Guidestones. It consists of four large upright blocks of granite, each two meters wide and five meters high. They are arranged to mark the limiting positions of the rising and setting sun in summer and winter. They surround a central stone which is oriented north to south. A channel through this stone is aligned with the celestial pole. On its south face is a sundial marking noontime throughout the year on a closed curve figure which reflects the equation of time, correcting the variations between solar time and time as recorded with uniform human hours. The capstone is inscribed with an appeal to reason in four archaic languages. The monument is intended to combine certain attributes of the Rosetta stone and many of the standing stones which are to be observed throughout Europe as remnants of past human societies.

We believe each human being has a purpose and a significant place in the Divine plan of the universe. The celestial align- ments of the stones symbolize our need to be in harmony with eternal principles manifest in our natures and in the universe around us.

The two large faces on each of the four central stones are in- scribed with ten precepts or guides, the eight faces carrying the same text in a different language. The English version has fewer than one hundred words. The languages were selected for their historical significance and because of their use by people now living. It would not have been possible for us to represent each of the three thousand languages known to exist in the human family today.

It is hoped that as time passes other stones can be erected in outer circles to mark the migrations of the moon and possibly other celestial events. These stones would carry our thoughts in additional languages. Perhaps the stones will be copied in other lands by those who share our hope for a peaceful world based upon shared ethical values and a common respect for human reason.

The Guidestones are not intended to have sectarian appeal. They are a reminder of the challenges that face present and future generations of humanity. They are intended to encour- age efforts to meet those challenges rationally, without favoring particular religions or political systems.
    When the big boys in the 90s told us. 500 million people was the plan they used the world optimum population!

It is vitally important that each national government have a considered "Population Policy." The need is urgent and should take precedence over other problems, even those relating to national defense. Population control is a global prob- lem. The actions of one nation have far reaching effects on others. Overcrowding human beings in conditions of squalor and ignorance is dehumanising. It is an evil which must not be tolerated.

Each nation must consider the present and future availability of all resources required for its long continuing survival. With proper allowances for the interchange of commodities that are overabundant in some areas and scarce in others, rational esti- mates must be made of the optimum population which can be sustained by those resources on a perpetual time scale. Each nation must make this determination for its own people. It may give assistance to its neighbors as it chooses and as its assistance is requested. But in the final analysis each nation must determine its own population goals and must formulate plans that will achieve them. No nation, having regulated its

own population, should be expected to burden its citizens with the unwanted surplus of improvident neighbors.

Nations with optimum populations can provide comfort and education for their own citizens and can give assistance to others. They can be good world citizens. Nations which are overcrowded and poverty stricken are problems for the entire world community.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2017