Fascinating article

Discussion in 'Karl Marx, Prussian government agent' started by mad1, May 7, 2015.

1. mad1

mad1 New Member

It surprises me this provocative thesis has drawn no comment I think Jerry is to be commended for finding and translating it. Do you know if this is the Wolfgang Waldner who wrote it?

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolfgang_Waldner

Mad1

Craig_Bickford likes this.
  2. Jerry Russell

Jerry Russell Administrator Staff Member

Hi Mad1, thanks for reading. I'm sure that the author / blogger Wolfgang Waldner is different from the Austrian diplomat.

3. duane hennon

duane hennon New Member

hi new here
    but have been following Joe for a number of years
    another researcher who talks about Marx in a similar manor is Miles Mathis
    http://mileswmathis.com/marx.pdf

he has a lot to say about a number of things you should find interesting

4. Jerry Russell

Jerry Russell Administrator Staff Member

Wow, I hadn't seen Miles Mathis before. He's very prolific, and addresses many of our favorite topics. Thanks for the link, Duane!

5. mad1

mad1 New Member

Yes! I read it as confirmation of Waldner. For me it raises the question of how to identify who and how many of these agents of the Elite are operating now.

6. Lloyd Miller

Lloyd Miller New Member

Very interesting article. Put together for me hints and partial narratives regarding the phoniness of Marxism to be found in "extreme right" conspiracy theories promulgated by the John Birch Society and, more importantly, Dr. Emanuel Josephson. Josephson, in particular, coined the term "Bismarxianism" to described the covert identity between the programs of Prussian strongman Bismark and Karl Marx. Dr. Josephson wrote "Rockefeller Internationalist" exposing, amongst much else, the close relationship between Rockefeller and Germany in both WWI and WWII eras. America was a field of competition for British and German finance. Rockefeller was defined by Anglophile Teddy Roosevelt as a "bad trust" while Morgan-Anglophile-British Empire trusts were seen as "good trusts." Kuhn Loeb financed Rockefeller in opposition to the JP Morgan anglo financier based on the power of the Bank of England. Kuhn Loeb was a branch of the powerful Warburg bank, closely associated with the German Central Bank.